Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Perry

Nov 8. I am thankful for my brother, Perry. I could not imagine the past month without him. We fought almost constantly for the first 13 or so years of my life, but now I consider him one of my best friends and closest confidants. When I turned 18 we actually CHOSE to live together on our own. That really baffled my parents. He has a positive spirit and is kind and friendly down to his very deepest soul. He never met a stranger he wouldn't do anything for. He never met a challenge he could not overcome, usually in a very out-of-the- box kind of way. He is very much like my mother. He is wildly creative, artistic and imaginative, again, like my mother.and extremely meticulous. He has a way of seeing clarity in a 4th and 5th dimensional rhelm and breathes life and depth in my 2 dimensional flat existence. Few have known me longer and few truly know me better. Thank God for Perry.

No comments:

Post a Comment